Peerless Music is thrilled to be an authorised dealer for select PastFx pedals!
CHORUS ENSEMBLE MN3007 MINI
The PastFx Chorus Ensemble MN3007 Mini (CE-7 Mini) is a modified PastFx Chorus Ensemble Mini ,using the less obsolete NOS MN3007 BBD.
The CE-7 Mini uses the same PCB as the Mini, is almost identical with components and is attractively priced.
The CE-7 Mini operates off the same bipolar voltages, the exact same preamp section, and incorporates both switchable Buffer Mod and built in Depth Mod.
- Uses obsolete NOS Panasonic / Matsushita 1024 stage BBD MN3007
- incorporates the “Noise Killer” circuitry
- Same unique Preamp stage
- Normal / effect footswitch
- Vibrato / Chorus toggle switch
- Triangle Wave LFO – Chorus
- Sinewave LFO – Vibrato
- Not True Bypass (Jfet switching as original )
- Red LED Peak Level Indicator visual feedback of input sensitivity
- High / Low Input sensitivity changeover switch
- Blue LFO rate LED, visual indication of LFO Rate
- Stereo/ Mono Outputs. In a Stereo setup, wet signal is directed to the Stereo jack and Dry to the Mono output jack.
- Vibrato controls are Depth & Rate
- Chorus is controlled by Intensity knob & Depth (Built in Depth Mod)
- When effect is bypassed the LFO LED indicator remains on without flashing
- Pedalboard friendly, uses minimal real estate and operates off industry standard (9VDC negative tip )
- The CE7- Mini also incorporates up to 2 extra popular modifications that many owners of the original unit would use.
- Depth Mod
- This mod is popular for those who were wanting more control over their chorus effect.
- The Vibrato Depth knob now controls the Depth of both the Chorus & Vibrato. The Stock depth setting of the Chorus can still be achieved by turning the Vibrato Depth knob fully clockwise.
- Buffer Mod
- Many owners of the original noticed that when selecting the high on the input sensitivity switch that some of the high frequencies of their signal was lost. This was a desirable outcome for some. To remedy this, some users would place a buffer before the BOSS® CE-1 to restore the high frequencies. The CE7 – Mini comes with an inbuilt buffer circuit which can be added or removed as desired.
- Note: When clipping the signal heavily by having the Level control on high, it can give various responses based on what type of amp is being played through.
- On some amps it can almost sound like a fuzz, and on others a more traditional crunch sound! This is the same experience with the original.
Dimensions : 112 x 60 x 53mm (1590B style enclosure)
Current draw approx : 110-130MA
Peerless Music is EXTREMELY proud to be the Authorized Australian Dealer for Idiotbox Effects, direct from Texas, USA! BLOWER BOX BASS DISTORTION The Blower Box is a Rat style distortion based around capturing Voivod’s bass player, Blacky’s, classic bass tone on their album “Nothingface.” With a tone that sounds great...
Peerless Music is proud to bring you Australia’s ANARCHY AUDIO. ANARCHY AUDIO – Reignmaker High Gain Distortion/Overdrive A high gain overdrive distortion pedal with a unique three band eq. This is a pedal for fans of high gain lead and, or heavy riffing. The SHIFT control helps play nice between...
KHDK Kirk Hammett Scuzz Box Fuzz Scuzz Box is KHDK’s germanium-voiced fuzz pedal. It provides a singing and powerful fuzz with a bit of gnarly at the flip of a switch. TECHNOLOGY The Scuzz Box is crafted using discrete transistor technology with a meticulously tuned circuit for the highest performance....
Peerless Music is EXTREMELY proud to be the Authorized Australian Dealer for Idiotbox Effects, direct from Texas, USA! FLASH STUTTER The Flash Stutter is the Mad Doctor’s smaller, faster little brother. All the great ON/OFF switching of the MD, but stripped down to just the basics. One -RATE control set...
Peerless Music is extremely proud to be an authorized dealer for Deep Trip Pedals from Brazil. THE KRYPTONE There’s a certain quality about some 60’s and early 70’s guitar tones that seem to be rather exclusive of that psychadelic era. If you hear Mick Ronson on Bowie’s Ziggy Stardust era...
Peerless Music is extremely proud to be an authorised Aussie dealer for Vick Audio – Handcrafted Guitar Effects from the USA Tree of Life Overdrive The goal of Vick Audio creator Mike Vickery was to create a pedal that captured the best parts of two of his favorite overdrive pedals, the OCD version...
Peerless Music is EXTREMELY proud to be the Authorized Australian Dealer for Idiotbox Effects, direct from Texas, USA! STATIC FUZZ The awesome looking Static Fuzz is the biggest, baddest, nastiest fuzz you’re ever likely to hear…. In the good way. It’s freakin’ HUGE! The Static Fuzz is a gnarly fuzz...
KHDK ELECTRONICS – KIRK HAMMETT GHOUL SCREAMER OVERDRIVE Description: Conceived in the dark depths of Kirk Hammett’s mind and forged in the secret laboratories of KHDK, an iconic circuit has been perfected to achieve its full potential and create the ultimate tone, with all the control in your hands. The Ghoul Screamer is...
Peerless Music is proud to bring you Australia’s ANARCHY AUDIO. ANARCHY AUDIO – HEREAFTER DUAL MODE DELAY/CHORUS/VIBRATIO The Hereafter is an AUSSIE MADE dual mode analog voiced delay and modulation effects processor. Features a high quality analog dry path circuitry with a mixer circuit and a buffered bypass w/effect trails...
Coppersound Pedals Gravity Bomb Clean Boost Newton’s First law meets the Second World War This mini boost is the reincarnation of our discontinued Smoke Monster, which is based off the underrated Micro Amp. There are a lot of great mini boost pedals out there, but we wanted to do ours...