Peerless Music is proud to be an authorised Australian dealer for Isle Of Tone, and the exclusive Australian dealer for the Haze 67 Fuzz.
Isle Of Tone – True holy grail tone, made by hand in Salzburg, Austria using only premium and rare components.
LUXE 66 FUZZ
The Luxe is special in every way. A combination of matched by ear NOS 1950’s Telefunken TFK OC glass with NOS Newmarket NKT12 germanium transistors that were never used in a pedal this way before which makes it even more unique! In front of a pretty clean sounding amp, it’s something in between a germanium boost/drive with fuzzy top-end but as soon as you crank the amp, the Luxe66Fuzz turns into a fuzz-legend. The volume control is responsible for the overall output level while the clarity knob is focused on the transistors amplification. This is what happened when I plugged it in the first time: volume & clarity interact like pre and master volume on a good old tube amp. If you crank the volume knob and roll back the clarity control and vice versa, or crank everything, it offers many tonal options. The Fuzz knob acts more like a tone control and doesn’t kill the amount of fuzz when turned down.
That means, to the left you have less treble and to the right the most.
Some people also call the Luxe66 Fuzz an *enhancer* because if you turn the pedal all the way up, roll back your guitars volume to 3 – 5, a better, fresher and *cleaner* sounding signal is achieved compared to the amp sound before.
Same as the big versions of the Haze67 Fuzz and Haze69 Fuzz, the Luxe66 Fuzz has a completely made by hand vulcanized fiberboard, selected and matched by ear NOS and high-end components. Painted and screen printed by hand, this Luxe66Fuzz comes with handmade knobs, a handmade transparent baseplate, a hand-sewn bag, a screen printed box and a fair trade, 100% organic, screen printed by hand Isle of Tone canvas T-shirt.
This is truly an invaluable collectors item!
All bags and cardboards are made and printed in Salzburg to support local businesses!
- Hand made turret board, each hole screwed and stamped by hand
- Cloth wired
- NOS carbon comp resistors
- Hand aged Carling switch
- Hand made knobs
- Neutrik jacks
- Enclosures are painted, screen printed and aged by hand
- Even the battery contact is completely hand made!
- Hand made, see through plexi baseplate (standard base plate also included)
- Boxes are made in the oldest cardboard factory in Salzburg, screen printed by an artist with over 25 years screen printing experience
- Presented in a hand sewn and screen printed bag
- Includes a hand made, fair trade tshirt, screen printed by hand (of course!)