Peerless Music is proud to be the Australian dealer for Isle Of Tone.
Isle Of Tone – True holy grail tone, made by hand in Salzburg, Austria using only premium and rare components.
HAZE 67 FUZZ MINI – Premium Package
The Haze 67 Fuzz Isle OF tone’s tweaked/optimized version of the Tonebender MK 1.5 / Fuzz Face circuit. Some resistors and capacitors values were changed and Steve developed a 3-way resistor switch system that is not a bias control but changes the amplification, which allows a player to choose between 3 gain-stages. We offer a wide range of legendary GERMANIUM transistors that were used either in a Tonebender or Fuzz Face. This offers tons of tonal possibilities to create hybrid-like or, *best of both worlds* sounds in only one pedal.
Handmade boards made out of vulcanized fiberboards, each eyelet is pressed by hand as with the good old tube amps. Only cloth wiring, handmade battery contacts made out of the remains of empty batteries, fiberboard and cloth wire (upcycling).
Pre-selected by perfect measured values and matched by ear pairs of transistors combined with selected NOS and high-end parts, makes each Haze67Fuzz unique and reliable for professional usage. A pedal that is very sensitive to a players fingers and attack, acting more like an instrument than *just* another pedal in the signal chain. Great clean and breakup, shiny and sparkly clean tones, classy rhythm and legendary Fuzz tones that won’t decay, crumble or sound like a saw. All enclosures are carefully painted, screen printed and aged by hand. Each is unique!
All bags and cardboards are made and printed in Salzburg to support local businesses!
- Hand made turret board, each hole screwed and stamped by hand
- Cloth wired
- NOS carbon comp resistors
- NOS transistors
- Mundorf and NOS Siemens cap
- Hand aged Carling switch
- Hand made knobs
- Neutrik jacks
- Enclosures are painted, screen printed and aged by hand
- Even the battery contact is completely hand made!
- Hand made, see through plexi baseplate (standard base plate also included)
- Boxes are made in the oldest cardboard factory in Salzburg, screen printed by an artist with over 25 years screen printing experience
- Presented in a hand sewn and screen printed bag
- Includes a hand made, 100% organic fair trade tshirt, screen printed by hand (of course!)