CAST ENGINEERING – Texas Flood Overdrive
The Texas Flood Overdrive pedal started with the exact “TScreamer” circuit Cesar Diaz built for Stevie Ray.
Then we went in and brought the bass back into balance so there is no typical low end loss.
We also brought a bit more transparency and clarity to the circuit, and offered more available gain all the while maintaining the slightly-darker but focused and present tone SRV was known for.
We do all of this so you can plug into your normal wattage amplifier[instead of several amps dimed], play 10s instead of telephone cables, and still NAIL that tone even at low volume.
This pedal is beautiful as a warm and creamy clean boost, great for milky sweet low gain texture, AND awesome for edgy, dirty rock tones full of grit and spit. Smoky, sexy Texas blues tones here baby!
– not a tubescreamer!
– Bypass Switch – true bypass of signal
– Tone – adjusts the amount of treble
– Drive – adjusts amount of gain
– Level – adjusts overall volume
*opens up at 2 o’clock
– Light Up Knobs
– 9v Battery or standard negative tip power supply
– Capable of running on 18vdc power supply
– Top Quality Components
– Designed and Hand Built in Atlanta, GA
– LIFETIME WARRANTY