CAST ENGINEERING – Casper Delay
The Casper brings you classic analog delay tones in a compact, digital pedal.
Simple and to the point yet extremely dynamic and versatile.
Designed to please any delay fan out there, tonally and visually.
Our analog signal path flows through a custom tuned echo processor with a wide variety of sounds, from quirky trash can type tones to classic slap back to dreamy soundscapes.
Topped off with our unique “Ghost Lit” control knobs. Guaranteed to become a pedalboard favorite!
– 700 MS of Delay Time
– Bypass Switch – true bypass of signal
– Repeats – adjusts the amount of repeated signal
– Delay – adjusts time of delay signal
– Level – adjusts volume of delayed signal
– Internal Trim Pot – adjusts feedback circuit controlling the self oscillation from none to over the top crazy!
– Ghost Lit Knobs
– 9V Battery or standard negative tip power supply
– Can be powered anywhere between 9 and 18 volts
– Top Quality Components
– Designed and Hand Built in Atlanta, GA
– LIFETIME WARRANTY
|To Fit Guitar||
Does Not Apply